Ensuring a high quality of continuity for every child's journey
High quality continuity of every’ child’s journey through education from 3-19.
High quality and effective transition work between key stages and school transfers ensures that children are ‘ready’, academically, socially and emotionally for the next stage of their learning journey.
All staff, including Headteachers, senior staff, teaching and support meet regularly to:
- Increase their understanding and to ensure continuity of planning, learning and delivery.
- Increase the reliability of marking and assessment to assist with future planning and provision.
- Ensure provision (including academic and pastoral support) is in place for all students , including those who are vulnerable or have special educational needs.
- Identify best practice within and outside of our schools and to share that practice throughout.
- Help ensure that all children make good progress throughout their school journey.
A community and school-led improvement system
The vision is that all children and adults are active positive citizens within the areas they live and the school it serves. We will work so that:
- Schools within the localities and Bridge Academy Trust work together to ensure children receive the best possible provision and opportunities.
- Subject Leaders and teachers with responsibilities work in ’networks’ collaboratively to ensure high quality learning for our children.
- School Leaders meet regularly to support and challenge each other.
- We support local charities.
- We ensure local communities have access to facilities within Bridge Academy Trust.
- There is a coordinated support for families.
- Children in Bridge Academy Trust schools are engaged supporting their communities.
- Parents are actively engaged in school life.